Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog, a long-time bit of Conan O’Brien, went to New York and made fun of people watching #WorldCup. It’s amazing.
Here are some real tough guys. What bothers me about this video is why any of them would allow it to get on the internet…
ClickHole, a sister site of the Onion, has a good story about unreasonable beauty of standards of felons as well as all of the ways the US could advance in the World Cup (as of Tuesday of this past week).
Here are some rather interesting sexts from Buzzfeed. My favorite is certainly #12.
I have more random things, but I have to work. I’m going to Houston Pride this weekend so hopefully I’ll get them out before then.
UPDATE: Get it, kid.
A loyal reader writes:
Suspend your disbelief that I actually have loyal readers for a second. I hopped online and looked it up. Then I found this:
Pretty amazing. Almost as good as this one. This one wins because of the outright “superman:”
I think that I should search out and find all of the World Cup Header Goals and post them here. What do you think?
It’s Friday. Let’s look at random things.
1. This is two people performing a kata. It’s simply amazing.
2. this is a paintball gun shooting a lot of bullets because ‘Murica.
3. The World Cup is underway and there have been some crazy goals already. Here’s one that is pretty rowdy:
Here’s another view:
4. Speaking of World Cup, here are some sexy soccer players for you, if you’re into that. (Vogue)
5. A house is too close to a cliff and was about to fall into it until they…set the house on fire. Um, sure. Video for your eyes below. (NBC)
6. June 12 was Loving v. Virginia day, where the Supreme Court decided that people in interracial couples could get married. Thanks, y’all. Here are some interracial couples that are important. (PBS)
7. The rowdy thing about Loving v. Virginia was that the lower courts put stuff like this in their rulings. The Supreme Court struck it down though:
Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.
Isn’t that rowdy?